The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Carving pumkins

KaeLynn's very own pumpkin. I tried to carve a puppy but it didn't turn out. Now I am not sure what it is, but it is a carved pumpkin and that is all that matters.

Here is mom's pumpkin right next to hers. Mine is just a silly Halloween face.And yes this is Cavan's pumpkin. You are not being deceived... This is truly a butt crack pumpkin. For all our family who truly knows Cavan, knows that he has a weired thing with butts. For all of our friends who just now found this out, I am sorry.


KaeLynn wanted nothing to do with the pumpkin guts. Silly girl, sometimes I wonder about her :)

6 comments:

nanadover said...

Oh what a cute little silly girl she is!
And yep! Cavan's butt crack pumpkin is sssssooooooo Cavan! We love him anyway!
Hugs!

Randi said...

I am with KaeLynn. I hate the guts. I make Brent do that part.

Trisha said...

Love the butt crack, I can see Cavan doing that. Ava was ALL over the pumpkin guts her 1st Halloween. We so need to hang out soon, it's been awhile!

Rachel said...

Your little girl is getting so big. What a cute birthday party you had. Halloween is coming up and Leif and I miss Caven's crab custom. I also can't believe we are having our 4 year anniversary. Time goes by so fast. We miss you guys.
Rachel and Leif

Maren B said...

I am jealous of your buttcrack pumpkin and that I don't hang out with you anymore!

Diana said...

Wow that is a big carving pumpkin party. Looks like you all had so much fun! I think Cavan is the only person I know who can find a butt crack on a pumpkin!

Blog Archive

Followers