The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Friday, October 2, 2009


On Wednesday morning my mom left to drive back to her home town, Brunswick Georgia. It was very sudden, but needed. She is starting a new chapter in her life and is going back to school. I will miss her terribly, but I know that this is the time that she wants to spend with her mother and find herself. The Sunday before she left I took my mother to the temple tours that were going on and it was a beautiful day! The weather could not have been more perfect. I also learned a lot of fun facts about the temple. After the tour my mom and I sat by the water on the temple grounds and talked. I learned a lot about her that I didn't know. It was definitely a great memory of my mom and I. I'm so excited for her and I can't wait until I can see her again. Good Luck MOM!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I hope everything goes wonderful for your mom! She is a strong and brave woman!!

Blog Archive

Followers