The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family Photos 2009


We just had our family pictures taken at a really nice park in Hillsborro. The setting was perfect if only it didn't rain! It was pouring with thunder and lightning! Yikes. We finally found a undercover spot where we took most of our pictures. They still turned out great and I am very happy with them.





6 comments:

nanadover said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

Trisha said...

Totally cute! Love the one of Kaelynn standing up, she's so precious! We need to go get some fun family pics too.

Randi said...

Rain or no rain, the pictures turned out great. Your little lady is such a cutie.

Maren B said...

PRE-CIOUS! You've inspired me--we must get family pictures done.

Diana said...

Ahh I love them! You all look so good! I need to convince Gray that we need a baby so that our family pics can actually be family pics and not just me and him

Erin Dooley said...

LOVE your new family pics! So Cute!

Blog Archive

Followers