The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nap update


KaeLynn has finally started to take better naps. Around 13 months old we had a hard transition from two naps to one. She went from taking two 2 hour naps to one 45 min nap. It was awful. For months I was dealing with a cranky kid because she wasn't getting enough sleep. I was trying everything, reading everything and nothing seem to help. Then one day she slowly started to sleep 1 hr a day.Then 1 1/2 naps. It just kept getting better and better. Then out of no where 3 hrs!!! This is where this photo came. Right when I took the picture the flash woke her up. She now has even taken a 4 hour nap! I can't believe it. She is much happier when she gets enough sleep. Don't get me wrong she still has her days where she is sleeps just an hour, but it is still better then it was.

2 comments:

Diana said...

What I would give to have a 3 hour nap....oh wait...I do that all the time lol. She is getting so big and I love the curls!!

Maren B said...

Isn't it crazy how important a baby's sleep is to her mama? A well-napped child is happy, but her mom is even happier.

Blog Archive

Followers