The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A toddler song

We do not have a working radio in my car so KaeLynn and I sing a lot to each other. Yesterday in the car she was singing her version of "Happy Birthday to you". I should also say that Uncle Casey seems to be KaeLynn's favorite uncle. I don't why she has attached herself to him, but she can't get enough of him!

Happy day choo choo
Happy day choo choo
Happy day Casey
Happy day Casey

So adorable! Just thought I would share this sweet moment!

4 comments:

nanadover said...

My sentiments exactly....why Casey? LOL
Just kidding! Who could NOT love our Casey?

Trisha said...

Too sweet! I love little ones that sing, guess my niece and nephew never do. How sad would that be, I LOVE when Ava sings and even makes up her own songs.

Amanda said...

The beast doesn't have a radio?? :(

Joy Schmidt said...

that is so adorable!! love it!

Blog Archive

Followers