The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Beach Activites and Graduation

Every year along with their meetings, they have a graduation ceremony for the rookies. This year the ceremony was on a boat. We got to eat out on Mission Bay! It was quite the experience! They also give out plaques to any Carmedics that have earned one for all their hard work. They put them into categories of how much they bill out for that year. Cavan received one for the first time! I was so proud of him. This was one of our goals that we wrote down last year and he actualy did it! This will be Cavan 6th year doing Carmedic. I love that he loves what he does and I am so proud of him for the progress he has made. He is bringing on a partner this year. I can't wait for him to grow with his business even more! We had the team bonding activities on the beach again this year. Cavan was red team this time. This is when all the wives sit back on the beach, talk and watch their husbands make fools of them selves. It is quite funny! The red team did the best this year and won over all!Cavan was chosen to do the ABC's contest. All they had to do was sing the ABC's the fastest and my husband won! Oh he makes me so proud!








1 comment:

nanadover said...

Hey...that's my kid! I'm so proud also, Sarah!!
XOXOX

Blog Archive

Followers