The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daddy's Clothes

Cavan has this new habit not putting his church clothes away after church. Well this morning KaeLynn found them and wanted to play dress up. My poor attempt of tying the tie is pretty sad. Cavan had tried to teach me how, but he so picky that I can not make his "windsor tie". KaeLynn tied my tie and I think she did great! She loves to button up buttons and put on clothes. It was real cute!



2 comments:

nanadover said...

TOO CUTE!

Rachel said...

Maybe now Caven will start to put his clothes away!!!! By the way, I love how you found out the sex of your little boy. What a fun idea. You guys are so awesome.

Blog Archive

Followers