The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Multnomah Falls

On Saturday we went to Multnomah Falls with my sister Kea, Danny, Hailey, and my brother Brandon. Our good friends the Freys also came along. It was a good day to hike. We ate our picnic lunch and then hiked all the way to the top! We brought KaeLynn's stroller because we knew we would end up carrying her. It was tough pushing up the stroller, but when KaeLynn is happy we are happy! Well, I only pushed for a bit, but it was hard! In these pictures I am almost done with my 5Th month of pregnancy at 23 weeks. Hiking is one of my favorite things to do and I would do it every weekend if I could! I am so glad we had family and friends to go with.














3 comments:

nanadover said...

looks like a fun day!

Melissa said...

I love your baby bump. You look good! Even though you just had a picture of the back of Ava's head, I could tell that was her before I even read your post. I hope she wasn't pulling Kaelyn around too much.

Waddell Family said...

I'm glad that you had a great time! I am hoping to take my family there this summer. I need to get my hiking on! :D

Blog Archive

Followers