The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's a boy!





We are having a boy! We are so excited! We know his name will be Daniel, but we just have to come up with a middle name. I am measuring right where I should be and everything seems to be going fine. He is moving a lot now! I am really like the stage of pregnancy I am in now. I am comfortable, not as tired, and not nauseous! I could stay here for a while! We look forward to having our little Daniel be apart of our family!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Congrats! I am ok with this stage too. I actually keep forgetting that I am pregnant. I hope things continue to go well for you and little Daniel!

Melissa said...

Yeah! That is exciting news. He is one lucky boy! That is a fun way to find out. I don't know how you wait, but way to go!

Maren B said...

I'm excited for you to have one of each-- it's fun. Glad you're feeling good!

Blog Archive

Followers