The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Color Run

I made a goal that I will do a fun run once a month Starting in September. So my September run was a color run. Every so often has you ran they would throw a color at you. When I got to the color yellow I totally got shot in the eye! Oh yeah it hurt, but it stop stinging eventually.There was SO many people. About 15,000! I guess it is one of the most popular fun runs in the country. They do them all over the US. It turned out to be totally fun, and really a relaxed race. All about fun, and not competition. This worked out great for me because I was battling a cold and was not feeling a 100%. My team was so awesome! I really enjoy training for these fun events because it keeps my motivated to keep working out! My next one is a Zombie run!







1 comment:

Maren B said...

Once a month?! Whoa! That's awesome!

Blog Archive

Followers