The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our Dancing Girl and Preschool

KaeLynn is now doing Dance class! She goes once a week for an hour. Her class is a combination of ballet, tap, and tumbling. I really like how they do a little of everything because it keeps her interest during the class, and it will help her decide what she wants to do as she gets older. She really has such a natural talent for dancing. The other day in class as I was watching, KaeLynn walked over to the mat all by herself and sat down. No body else was moving and it is hard to hear through the glass. I thought to myself that she went and got her self a time out right there in dance class, but no! The teacher asked everyone to go sit on the mat, and she was the only one listening! My sweet girl! Why can't she listen that well to me? LOL He addition to her dance class, they also offer a preschool called Rising Stars Preschool. She has been doing this for a month now, and she really loves it. I was worried about sending her off to a place I wasn't familiar with so I stayed and watched the first week. KaeLynn really enjoyed the class, so I signed her up! She does that twice a week.  A few Saturdays ago I had a fun run I went to while KaeLynn was supposed to be in the local Gresham Teddy Bear Parade. I was really disappointed to miss this. They didn't tell me the Dance class was in the parade until the Wednesday before, and I had been signed up for this race for a month. When Cavan took her to the parade all dressed up and ready to go, she refused to go with the other little dancers! So I guess I didn't miss out on much. Javen was also in the parade with his preschool so it was officially a family event!






No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers