The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Summer Time At The Lake

 
Wow! Summer has flown by and now it is over! We did so much this summer that I have not had time to blog the last half of it. We had fun at the lake, as always! Daniel truly loves to camp! KaeLynn also loves to run around with her cousins and get dirty. Daniel has a really hard time napping when we are out and there is lots going on. But he finally fell asleep on the boat for a short time. KaeLynn had no problems sleeping if we went out on the boat or waverunner when she was this age. Daniel is just to excited and active to sleep.
 
 














Roy'l and I jumped off the rock this year and it is always scarier then it looks. I freaked out again when I got to the top but I promised if Roy'l came up to join me I would jump. And I did! SO scary!


1 comment:

nanadover said...

I'm still in denial that summer is over. NO! It can't be!!! Fun times!

Blog Archive

Followers