The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Sweet Angel Girl

My poor baby has been through a lot this last two weeks. She first started with a cold. Then she told me that her ears hurt. This was horrible timing because we are in the process to adding her to our health insurance. The application process has taken weeks and she is still in "Admission". So I was treating her ear infection at home. She seem to get back to her happy self real quick. But then on our anniversary she woke up and puked. She has never puked before and handled it very well. The poor thing puked 7 times that day so our reservation for the Melting Pot had to go. After the flu passed she woke up with pink eye! So I was treating that at home as well. But then she starting becoming a Real monster. I mean way more than a toddler does and she was not sleeping or eating well. So we decided that we will have to just pay for this doctors visit out of pocket. Turns out that she still has an ear infection, an irritated throat and her eye is still not completely better. I felt HORRIBLE! I am so happy to have some antibiotics for her now, and look forward to sleeping again.

4 comments:

Maren B said...

POor girl! Hope she feels better soon. IT's always such a relief when they get back to normal after being monster-ish.

Amanda said...

Poor thing! It's so sad to see them sick. And seriously, I think she's looking more like Mikayla as she gets older. She looks like a big girl now, so adorable!!

Trisha said...

Glad all that is over, poor thing. The morning after we saw you, Ava woke at 1 am with a stomach bug. Jer got it last night and me this morning. So yucky! (I don't think it has anything to do with KaeLynn's bug, I'm guessing Nursery). Have a Merry Christmas!

Aunt Viv said...

Poor little girl! I am glad she is doing better.

Blog Archive

Followers