The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

U-Cut Farm

This was the first year we actually went to a tree farm and cut our own tree. We went to a place in Sandy. It was a nice winter day, chilly with a little bit of sunshine. KaeLynn really enjoyed walking around in the rows of all the trees. She got bored really fast though and was asking to go home. When we got home we decorated the tree. The missionaries also came over and helped Cavan put up lights around our property. The residents really like what we have done. I finally feel ready for the Christmas season, Now if only I had all my Christmas shopping done...


6 comments:

Randi said...

I love U cut farms. We did that growing up and I think it is the best. One year our tree had a spider next in it and we had thousands of tiny spiders crawling all over the presents and ornaments but other than that I have only happy memories.

nanadover said...

I'm anxious to see (and smell) it. Now if only all the needles will stay on till Christmas. (Sorry Sarah..you will have to be cold and leave off all the heat.)

Amanda said...

We love cutting our own tree! That's one thing I definitely miss about OR!

Trisha said...

Fun! I made Jeremy do that one year, but it was muddy and gross, so he hasn't done it since. Enjoy your tree, we aren't getting one this year with us being gone so much. Sad. :(

Rachel said...

Cute pictues. Christmas trees here in the Midwest are really expensive. I miss seeing evergreens everywhere. So our anniversaries are coming up. I think about you guys ever year on the 17th. We miss you guys.

Erin Dooley said...

I LOVE real Christmas trees and I miss being able to go out and cut them down:( I told Jared I need to do that next year. We got ours at a place that already has them cut...it's just not the same.

Blog Archive

Followers