The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, December 27, 2010

My KaeLynn


KaeLynn got a tutu for Christmas from Nana and Papa. She was wearing the tutu around the house and dancing. This girl loves to dance! I am so glad because I love to dance too! Daily she ask for the "music on" so we can boogie together. She really has great rhythm. I hope she will want to dance in the future in ballet or whatever she chooses. She also got this really adorable Adidas outfit from my dad. We went out to lunch today and she was standing by the window posing for us. I swear she could have been a model for Adidas in this outfit! She was so CUTE! KaeLynn is so much happier now that she is feeling better. It is fantastic! I know I am gloating about my daughter, but I can't help it. Every parent will say this, but I have the cutest kid in the world!! What do you think? Do we have a young star on our hands?

3 comments:

nanadover said...

Yep...she is a young star...one of our 7 little stars. And she is the cutest little KaeLynn in the world.
(really...do you honestly think I can say she is the cutest kid with 6 other cutest grandkids around? :) She is a beauty though...no doubt about it!!!...and I'm glad she likes the tutu!

Trisha said...

She's definetly a cutie who has some awesome rythmm. Mine is cute with a whole lot of sass!!!!

Amanda said...

I'm sure you're excited to have alone time without her but I wish she was coming to San Diego with you!! I want to see her cuteness!

Blog Archive

Followers