The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Three Birthdays In One Night

Happy Birthday to Cathy, Eddi, Adam and ME! December is a huge Birthday month for our family. We decided to celebrate all of our Birthdays tonight, since the rest of the month is very busy for all of us. There are Relief Society dinners, Ward Christmas dinners, The Dover Family Christmas party, and our anniversary just to name a few. Man I was born in a crazy month! Michelle made this awesome cake for us that I found on a blog that my sister in law Brooke told me about. Adam lives in Utah so he was not here for the celebration, but he was definitely in our hearts! We had a yummy baked potato bar and played Uno while the kids ran around and destroyed the house. Wow I will be 24 this year! I am grateful for everyday that I have and look forward to so many more!



3 comments:

nanadover said...

Happy Birthday to you...when the 20th gets here, which will be here before we know it! We are so blessed to have you in our family, and look forward to spending eternity with you!
Hugs!

Trisha said...

What an adorable cake, cute idea! 24, oh man! Just wait till you're saying 30, feeling old here.

Diana said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks super good!! And I agree with Trish...you are still sooooo young! lol

Blog Archive

Followers