The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Astoria Nutcracker

Today was such a special day. I drove to Astoria by myself to go the Nutcracker with my Grandma. I have such fond memories doing this with her. When I was younger, I danced in the Nutcracker for 3 years at the Astoria High School. My Grandma took me to all my practices and was always there supporting me. I really wanted to share this day with her. We went out to lunch first at the Pig N Pancake (another fond memory) and then met up with the rest of my family at the coast to watch the Ballet. It was so neat to see my old Ballet Theater putting on a performance. My dance teacher is still teaching there! Good old small town! We had a great time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers