The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, December 24, 2012

KaeLynn's first ballet recital

KaeLynn was so adorable in her recital! She danced to the song Silent Night. She was nervous to go at first and told me she didn't want to dance, but when I told her that it was my birthday and I want her to dance for my present. She agreed and did such a great job! I thought the whole recital would be no longer than an hour long, but it lasted two hours! I also volunteered to sit with her class. When I agreed to this I had no idea that it was this long, and her class was second to last to perform. It was such a struggle keeping eleven 3-4 year olds quite for such a long time. But it was very worth it. We had such a great time dressing her up and getting ready to perform. I am glad she had so much fun!






2 comments:

nanadover said...

Our beautiful ballerina. I am so proud of her! She did a wonderful job and I loved being there to watch her! Nana loves you KaeLynn!

Trisha said...

She so cute all dressed up! How fun for her.

Blog Archive

Followers