The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, December 10, 2012

What KaeLynn likes to do

This girl loves to Dance!! Her first recital is coming up. I am so excited for her, and HOPE she does not get shy and will perform. Since she chickened out of her part at the primary program I am a little worried. She is such a joy to watch. She is also very interested in the piano. Today she was playing around on the keys and I could hear her actually trying to play "Jingle Bells". When I asked he what song she was trying to play she said jingle bells. I could actually hear some of the song! This is my 4 year old doing this! This girl is so gifted!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers