The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Turkey Trot

November fun run was the Turkey Trot. A nice 4 mile run before we ate our huge yummy Thanksgiving dinner! Now Roy'l and I have never run this far before. We have only ran for 3 miles at the most. We also had to go up hill, A LOT! I won't lie, this run was hard. But when we were done my endorphins kicked in and I felt AMAZING! The run was at the ZOO. I really do enjoy getting together with a large group and running. I am so thankful for Roy'l to go a long with me. There is not a December Fun Run that I am available for so my next one will have to be in January.

Blog Archive

Followers