The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Friday, April 9, 2010

18 Month check up


KaeLynn just had her 18 month health check yesterday. Goods news is she is just GREAT! Learning and growing right on track. Now if only she would eat better... now don't get me wrong she is doing better (partly because I stopped catering to her picky appetite). She weighs 25.9lbs and is 31inches long. After her immunizations it was a very sad day. KaeLynn does not let bad things that happen to her go lightly. She was very grumpy the rest of the night. She kept forgetting her leg hurt because she kept jumping up to run around. She would stop in pain, lift up her leg and cry. It was so sad. Daddy was holding her with her blanket, and she was such in need of comfort that she actually started sucking both her thumbs while sleeping at the same time. Right before I snapped the picture she pulled one thumb out. KaeLynn is talking so much. She answers questions and is definitely showing more and more of the person she is ; bossy and adorable! She loves animals, stuffed "soft" bears, blankies, and Elmo. She brings so much Joy in our life and we are so blessed to have her.

4 comments:

Randi said...

That is such a sweet picture. "Shot" days are so hard. I hate letting them do that to Brenna, but I know it is to keep her healthy. Yay for a happy, healthy little girl.

nanadover said...

My poor baby girl! I have always hated those needles. Give her kisses from Nana.

Diana said...

I don't like needles either so I can only imagine what it is like for little KaeLynn...what a trooper. I also love love love her silly face. She is just Ms. Personality and I love it!

Rachel said...

I can't believe your girl is 18th months. When I think of 18months, I think of Nursery!!! Can you believe she is already that old. It felt like yesterday we were both at the Portland temple getting married.

Blog Archive

Followers