The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My other little puppy


This girl cracks me up. She has always followed me around like a little puppy dog, and for anyone who really knows KaeLynn knows she also loves to snuggle. Her favorite things in the world are her blanket, thumb,bear and someone to hold her. If I am doing the dishes or getting ready in the morning and can't hold right at that second she will lay at my feet and suck her thumb. Even if it is on the cold tile. Then I feel like the worst mom in the world that my daughter would snuggle the cold floor just to be close to me!

3 comments:

nanadover said...

...and such a cute puppy dog she is!

She gets plenty of snuggles so you don't have to feel bad! She will make sure you make up for the time you are busy doing something other then snuggling her.

Amanda said...

She doesn't look neglected....she looks content! Sometimes there are things that have to get done, no worries!

Trisha said...

Wish I could get some snuggles from my little girl! Cherish it while it lasts, even though there are things that need to get done. Good luck with Wilson today.

Blog Archive

Followers