The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Piggy Tails!

My sweet girl is 19 months old and can finally have pig tails in her hair! Nana had discovered this while I was at work... I came home and almost died when I saw her, she was so cute! All of the sudden my dreams of more bows and berets were coming true! It was hard to get a good picture of them, but they are there!

5 comments:

Randi said...

I can't wait for piggy tails! She is such a doll. Have fun playing with her beautiful hair!

Diana said...

KaeLynn looks adorable! She is just too cute!

Amanda said...

Her hair is so light!! And not super curly, I'm surprised.

nanadover said...

What a cute little one she is with her piggy tails!

Trisha said...

Adorable! They are so little, I laughed when I saw the pic, but oh so cute.

Blog Archive

Followers