The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gone Fishin







This weekend my brother Brandon spent the night. Our friend Jeremy invited us to go Fishing with him and his daughter Ava. It was a fish Farm in Sandy. It was really fun and exciting to catch the fish. After you caught your fish you brought it over to be killed and cleaned. Then you take it home and eat fresh fish. I don't like fish, and really did not like to see them be killed, so just my brother caught one. KaeLynn and Ava loved seeing the fish, especially the first one Jeremy caught that was cute and little. But when Brandon caught a bigger fish the girls started crying and did not like the "fishy's" any more. It was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I agree, Fish are GROSS! I don't plan on eating what is now in my freezer, yuck. Looks like it was a decent day to go out fishing though.

Blog Archive

Followers