The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello Beastie!


Good bye Xterra and Hello Centurion. So for everyone who wants to know what a Centurion is let me explain... The front half of the vehicle is a Ford F150. The back half is a Bronco. Thess two vehicles were put together to make my husbands dreams come true. It is a very rare vehicle, with only about 4,000 of them made. It is very rare to see this in the North West. It seats 9 people and has plenty of room for all our stuff! I am still warming up to this new addition, but I know it will have great potential for all the fun things we do and want to do with our family!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like the most perfect vehicle ever. Where/how did you guys find it? I'm always interested in big suv like vehicle that fit a ton of people in it, because I don't want a minivan but will somedays need alot of seats!

PS. I might ask to borrow this in a couple of months for the hood to coast.

nanadover said...

Ok. Time to plan a family field trip!
I get a window seat!...next to my Twinkie, KaeLynn!

Amanda said...

How do you plan on driving that beast around town?!?

Maren B said...

UH, Beastie is right!

Blog Archive

Followers